Looking for kiwis living in BA

Kitt2011

Registered
Hi there,

Just looking for kiwis living in Buenos Aires to connect and also to see if can witness the passport application for my son. very silly that the adults forms changed to make our life easier, but not the child ones...:eek::eek:

Feel free to drop me an e-mail and telephone number and I will make contact.

Thanks heaps!!!

Cheers.

Max

Hi Max,

I'm a kiwi, living in Recoleta. I can witness your son's passport application if you like. i don't have a cellphone (was stolen a few days ago) but you can send me a private message.

Olivia

Kitt2011 said:
Hi there,

Just looking for kiwis living in Buenos Aires to connect and also to see if can witness the passport application for my son. very silly that the adults forms changed to make our life easier, but not the child ones...:eek::eek:

Feel free to drop me an e-mail and telephone number and I will make contact.

Thanks heaps!!!

Cheers.

Max

Hi, just when I thought it was safe, nec minute...
Go introduce yourself to Angela at the embassy and she will happily witness it for you. The postal system here is awesome, but I would suggest for prevention of possible small intentestinal cramps get the passport sent and delivered to the emabassy
Good waves, Raymond

Hi Olivia,

Thanks for making contact and for offering being a witness. A pity to hear that your cellphone was stolen...:eek: this does not happen in NZ...

I am flying to Brazil on business today, but back on Friday. Let me know if you are going to be around. Otherwise, it could be Tuesday 20th at any time or later that week. I have everything ready so it won´t take more than 5 min. Let me know when it is convenient for you.

Cheers,

Max

Liv000 said:
Hi Max,

I'm a kiwi, living in Recoleta. I can witness your son's passport application if you like. i don't have a cellphone (was stolen a few days ago) but you can send me a private message.

Olivia

Isnt it a requirement that the person who witnesses to passport application form had to have known the person for at least 12 months ?

Hi Max,

Friday is fine by me. Let me know what time you'll be back in Buenos Aires, have a nice time in Brazil.

Olivia

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for the message. I went to the embassy two times already so I know Angela. She cannot act as a witness anymore... process changed. A bit silly that for adults applications you do not need to have a witness whereas for child the old still goes on...

Regards,

Max

Olivia,

Please send me a PM with your address or where you would like me to go. Around 12pm is OK for you?

Regards,

Max

Liv000 said:
Hi Max,

Friday is fine by me. Let me know what time you'll be back in Buenos Aires, have a nice time in Brazil.

Olivia

Back