Looking for other board game players!

RecumbentRider

Registered
Does anyone here like playing board games, already have a gathering on a semi-regular basis, or know of such a gathering? I've found one such group on MeetUp, but their timing isn't great for me. Open to any and all board games!

Yes, I would be interested. I'm going away tonight and back on 20th. But certainly would be interested to join. Thanks.

Does anyone here like playing board games, already have a gathering on a semi-regular basis, or know of such a gathering? I've found one such group on MeetUp, but their timing isn't great for me. Open to any and all board games!
Sorry, nothing to offer on the board game question but, going on your user name I wondered: have you seen the semi-recumbent machines that are being used by some of the cartoneros in the city? I think their cargo-trikes are really cool!

We'd come along, but haven't found anything like that in BA

Yes, I would be interested. I'm going away tonight and back on 20th. But certainly would be interested to join. Thanks.
We'd come along, but haven't found anything like that in BA
Thanks to everyone for responding!

@Monzi and @booms - I have found one place in Buenos Aires that has board games for use (Conexion Berlin), would one or both of you be interested in going there on a Saturday evening? I'm available this weekend (when Monzi wouldn't be available) and would certainly be interested in going in the future again. Sadly I don't have any board games with me here...yet?

have you seen the semi-recumbent machines that are being used by some of the cartoneros in the city? I think their cargo-trikes are really cool!
That doesn't ring a bell, but I'll be keeping an eye out now! And if you see a red recumbent like in my photo (with a lot less luggage) riding around, say hello - pretty good chance it's me. :)
AGREED - ALWAYS HAPPY TO PLAY

Was just reading about Catan after the founder recently died. A huge game that built up popularity since the late 90s

Thanks to everyone for responding!

@Monzi and @booms - I have found one place in Buenos Aires that has board games for use (Conexion Berlin), would one or both of you be interested in going there on a Saturday evening? I'm available this weekend (when Monzi wouldn't be available) and would certainly be interested in going in the future again. Sadly I don't have any board games with me here...yet?

That doesn't ring a bell, but I'll be keeping an eye out now! And if you see a red recumbent like in my photo (with a lot less luggage) riding around, say hello - pretty good chance it's me. :)

AGREED - ALWAYS HAPPY TO PLAY
Thanks. Yes, I would be interested to go one Saturday night. Let me know details. 😊

Back