Looking for partners to play badminton

Good day. New to BA and looking for partners to play badminton with.
Hi! My husband and I play. We can play with you. Also new here.
Do you know outdoor courts, maybe somewhere in the park where you can play?

I had no idea badminton was played here...not the outdoor kind however...the indoor serious kind as a sport. Are there indoor courts here? The sport needs a court with zero possiblity of wind. Since the British play it maybe there are some courts available somewhere.

Hi there,
I see that clubharrods appeared in all threads, what kind of activity are there?

I see information on the site, so is it an open court (you just play 2x2/1x1) or some classes or mix (training then free play)?

Libre
Lunes de 20.30 a 23 hs.
Jueves de 21 a 23 hs.
Sábado de 18 a 21 hs.
Profesor: Roberto.
Lugar: Voley II

I’ve really no idea I just happened to notice badminton on their website a while back and it caught my attention.
Then when some asked about it on here I passed on the info.
Sorry can’t be of more help.

so, it seems I will be the first person who confirmed the information about the Club Harrods [ https://www.clubharrods.com.ar/actividades/badminton/informes ] ;D

So, the information is almost correct:

Address:
Virrey del Pino 1480, Buenos Aires

Schedule:
Lunes de 20 a 23 hs. - Monday (at least one person said that they come earlier at 8pm then mentioned 8:30/9pm in schedule)
Jueves de 20 a 23 hs. - Thursday
Sábado de 17 a 21 hs. - Saturday (officers and players confirmed that they starts at 5pm)

Access/Price:
You have to buy a member card for 1 year for ~16_000 Pesos + taxes and you get access for all activities there, i.e. you can go 3 times a week (you pay only for the member card). Pay method - by credit card only, no cash.

Courts:
there are 3 courts in a separate building (walk around the main building on the right side), no air conditioner inside.

People:
I played only once, but looks like people there are almost +-intermediate (and a few stronger), this time we had 10 people, but other people said that usually they have more people (12-16).

With 10 people we played 2 courts 2x2 and 1 court 1x1 (advanced). Live queue.

MInus:
it's hard to play on summer - high humidity and high temperature, especially at 5pm, take more cold water to drink, and towel(s) =)
Be ready to speak Spanish, everywhere.

Wow that looks cool for $16 a year... is that true? swimming and gym as well? I like badminton but I havent played in a while.

Back