Looking For People For Documentary About Tourism In Ba

Jeff.Zorrilla

Registered
Crime! Prostitution! Tango! Come along with us for a guide of the darker history of Buenos Aires!

Hi! I’m an American shooting a documentary about tourism in Buenos Aires. We’re filming a tour in Recoleta on April 4th –Friday-. We need around 3-5 people to join us. If you speak English, are ok with appearing on camera – no special skills needed!- and want to take a free tour, please contact me!

Jeff Zorrilla
[email protected]

This guy is all over the internet looking to make documentaries on Argentina.

If i was in your place, I would just walk in town and talk to random people . You would find both locals and tourists.

The most funny thing is that he has a gmail address!

This guy is all over the internet looking to make documentaries on Argentina.

If i was in your place, I would just walk in town and talk to random people . You would find both locals and tourists.

The most funny thing is that he has a gmail address!
Yup, that's a sure sign of either ignorance or flakiness right there. But what really bothers is is the-

Crime! Prostitution! Tango! Come along with us for a guide of the darker history of Buenos Aires!

He's got a clear agenda. He doesn't want to learn about Argentina, he wants somebody to say what he wants to hear, and it's sensationalistic garbage.

Forgive me if my first post was a little vague. The documentary film is about a Texan who works as a tour guide here in Buenos Aires showing some of the darker sides of the city's history. All I am looking for is a group who is interested in taking his tour so I can film my subject at work. That is all.

Hey everyone, thank you for the interest, so we have about 3 spots left so if anyone is interested please let me know. Here is some more complete details about the shoot:

Hi everyone,

I'm Natalia, the production manager for the documentary about tourism in Buenos Aires you agreed to take part of.

So as Friday is approaching we want to give you the details for the shooting and some answers to the questions some of you have been asking.

1- Clothing: Please wear the normal clothes you would wear for a city tour. The weather is supposed to be nice.

2- Meeting point: The corner of the Recoleta Cemetery, Junín and Vicente López, just in front of the mall.

3- Date and time: Friday April 4th, from 11 am to 2 pm - these is the time when we'll need you for the filming. The tour may extend longer, in that case for those who need to leave are free to go, but if you want to stay you're more than welcome.

4- About the tour itself: As you already know, this is a documentary about Ramiro, a Texan/Argentine who lives here and has been working as a tour guide for the past few years. He knows a lot about the history and architecture of Buenos Aires and is filled with risque stories about the city that you won't find in any guidebook. We honestly don't know what's he gonna talk about, so we can't give you an exact map of the places we'll see. This is the part of the joy of documentary filmmaking!

5- About the filming: We're a small crew, we'll just be Jeff - the director, Lautaro - the assistant director, Emiliano - the director of photography and Lucas- the sound guy. Basically, we will just be filming everyone as they participate in the tour. This is an open tour and we encourage everyone to interact, ask questions and respond to what Ramiro says. We will be recording audio with a boom mic in order to get an overall register of the sound, but we would like one person who is interested in possibly having a larger presence, to wear a microphone and possibly later sit down and have a one on one discussion with Ramiro after the tour.

6- What we need from you now:
- To confirm your participation before 8 pm tomorrow.
- To sign a release which give us the right to use your image and voice before the filming starts
- Your cellphone number
- To know if you are interested in being the person who interacts more extensively with Ramiro and wears a mic.

Please ask any questions you may have.
Thank you so much for your interest in this project!

Jeff Zorrilla & Natalia Cortesi

ja ja

Ramiro is a famous p*&p of Capital federal assisting visiting gringos.

What a joke.

Back