Looking for people in their 40s/50s/60s for paid writing

esllou

Registered
(hope this is OK to post here, thought about putting it in job forum but it's not really a "job" so to speak...move if necessary :))

I've noticed quite a few members on the forum who are in their 40s and above...me included! :D

which is perfect for a web project I have going on. I would like to hear from those members (particularly from US/Canada) who would be interested in writing quite short blog posts (3-600 words) about their memories, childhood, first job, first kiss, etc, etc.

I can pay but it won't be a huge amount. Anyway, PM me and we can discuss details. I won't discuss further details here in the thread so please PM me.

There is no such thing as free original content, unless you run a NPO or similar, typically people expect to get paid for that...

Sometimes its`s just nice to do someone a favor and get yourself in print - life used to me more like that and it was a happier world when we werent all asking "How much will you pay me?" when asked a question.

Thanks to all those who have responded so far. I'll get back to you later today or tomorrow. :)

fifs2 said:
Sometimes its`s just nice to do someone a favor and get yourself in print - life used to me more like that and it was a happier world when we werent all asking "How much will you pay me?" when asked a question.

that's true but I understand how the world works and am happy to pay people for their time...it won't be a lot, perhaps only a "gesture", but it's something. Please send a PM if you're interested.

Well, i'd write something for free, but you've just referred to me as "elder" and I just turned 40! 40 my darling is not elder!!

Anyway, send me the project details and I'll see if I can think of something (during one of my lucid moments) to write about.

Roxana said:
I guess you are in your 20s, as you refer to us in our 40s as seniors!!!!

I am well and truly within the requested age range and I was being a little tongue in cheek with my use of "seniors" :p It's just the nature of the site means it leans towards those above 30/40 more.

esllou said:
I am well and truly within the requested age range and I was being a little tongue in cheek with my use of "seniors" :p It's just the nature of the site means it leans towards those above 30/40 more.

Ok, I forgive you! ;)

Back