Looking for plain black flats

kels

Registered
In a city of a bazillion shoe stores I am having a hard time finding simple black ballet flats - no bows, studs, flowers or anything else on them!

I am sure they are here somewhere but I'd love it if someone could help me narrow down where I might find simple but well made black flats.

Thanks,

Kels

studiodio

Registered
there is a section of av. cordoba near 9 de julio that has several stores with ballet/dance cloths and shoes ... i walked by there and noted that there were all sorts of dance shoes- soft sole and hard sole (not tango shoes)... sounds like what you are looking for... let me know how you do...

kels

Registered
studiodio said:
there is a section of av. cordoba near 9 de julio that has several stores with ballet/dance cloths and shoes ... i walked by there and noted that there were all sorts of dance shoes- soft sole and hard sole (not tango shoes)... sounds like what you are looking for... let me know how you do...

Thanks for the info - are they actual dance shoes? I am looking for street shoes but ballet-style, ones you can throw on with jeans. So leather with a hard sole.

fifilafiloche

Registered
I have a friend of mine who designs ballet shoes. If you are interested, i can give you his email address.

studiodio

Registered
the stores i saw had soft sole ballet shoes, plus hard sole dance shoes like for jazz dancing... anyway, check it out... i also saw some great basic black flats at san telmo street fair near defensa and mexico....

oxente!

Registered
You could try Hush Puppies or Merrill good quality and supportive shoes. I have seen some Puma flats that were leather and very simple here in BA.

This site allows you to search by brand to find store locations: www.portaldemarcas.com