looking for private spanish teacher

Canick

Registered
Thanks for reading this.

I am looking for a good spanish teacher 3-4 times a week for individual classes to come to my apt in Palermo around 3-4 pm.
I'm not sure of the going rates these days, but I would pay well.

I prefer someone with experience but still on the younger side (late 20's to mid 30's).

I am at an intermediate level of spanish.

if anyone knows a good teacher they could recommend, I would really appreciate it. (pm or post)

best,
n

Hey,

I'd like to recommend my roommate. She's a 28 year old language major from cuba and taught spanish to local students there and has been giving private spanish lessons for some time here in buenos aires. She also speaks pretty decent english.

Her email is: [email protected] tell her that Philip gave you her email.

I recommend Laura Bercovich. I heard about her myself right here on this forum. I'm not sure her age though. She would fit your age criterion I'm pretty sure though I never thought about her age before. She does come to Palermo regularly and I think you'd like her.

Hola,

My DH and I studied with an excellent teacher, Gabriella Ferrante. She came to our apartment in Palermo 2-3 times per week. We worked together - and individually - with her, and while we are on different levels and have different personalities, we both loved working with her, and learned a lot. She was professional, intelligent and interesting to learn from.

I recommend her highly.

[FONT=&quot]www.gabrielaferrante.com[/FONT]

~Marnie
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

What does it typically cost per hour for in-home private spanish lessons like these?

Thanks!!

i'm being quoted anywhere from 60-100 pesos to come to your home per hour. this is based on 1-3 hours a week. as anything, it all depends on the level of the teacher, the distance to travel and the frequency of classes per week.

I am going to Ayres Espanol in Garruchaga en Palermo.. My teacher is Mariana. I can definitely recommend her.. I am also taking individual classes..3 times a week, each 1 hour.

for private spanish classes, where do people find it the most useful to have them? i like the convenience of doing it in my apartment, but is that effective? better in a cafe or office?

thanks!

Back