Looking for roommates (I´m argentine)

Vikingo

Registered
Hello:

My name is Alexis, 25, male, argentine and am looking for roommates.
I get tired of living with my parents but I can´t afford renting an nice apartment on my own.

I was wondering if any of you would be interested in sharing an apartment with me. Notice that the price will be much more cheaper than renting as a foreiger.

I will use my parent´s apart. as a rental guarantee insurance for a 2 year contract so I look for someone who will stay in BA for at least 4-6 months.
I study and work all day (leave at 6am and get back at 10pm).

It would be located in Belgrano, Las Canitas, Palermo, Recoleta or nearby.

I´m thinking of a high class apartment with security 24hs, park, swimming pool, gym, etc.

I´m open to the idea of renting a 2,3 or 4 bedroom apartment so that it can be shared with other expats to reduce costs.

If you are interested or know someone who might be please send me a private message.

Thank you.

Hi Alexis,

I just moved to ba from new york where i was working for 5 years. i am a 28 year old american female. I moved here about two months ago and am in an apartment untill december 1st. i would like to find a place that i can stay in for a minimum of 6 months but possibly longer. i am here trying to learn spanish and am concidering working but not sure.

have you already started looking for apartments?

christi

christi said:
Hi Alexis,

I just moved to ba from new york where i was working for 5 years. i am a 28 year old american female. I moved here about two months ago and am in an apartment untill december 1st. i would like to find a place that i can stay in for a minimum of 6 months but possibly longer. i am here trying to learn spanish and am concidering working but not sure.

have you already started looking for apartments?

christi

Hello Both of you... I am planning to move to BA for as long as possible in January. I would love to start off with a great place to live and with people. Someone from BA and someone from NYC would seem promising. Just a thought... Let me know.

Robert Sharp

[email protected]

Hello all,
I'm in the same situation and I'm looking for a place for at least 6 months starting in January. PM me if interested. Professional female.

B.A.

Hello all:
Thanks for responding, I have received many emails since I posted this.
This is not as simple as it may seem.
I am going to sign a legal contract for a 24 months period and I will be the only legal responsible. If we don´t pay the rent, they are going to seize my guarantee (a property of my family). I have the chance to cancel the contract after the first 6 months, not before. What happens if we decide to do this and after 3 months you leave the apart.? The risk is too big.
Besides, I need to show my salary receipt to the owner to demostrate that I can pay the rent, my salary isn´t high enough to justify a $3000 pesos contract and they can also impound my salary if we don´t pay.
However the intention of doing this is to save money. This won´t work for tourists or people who will stay for a short period and you need to clarify if you are looking for a completely furnished apart. or not.

Another thing I discovered is that there is a remarkable price difference between a 2 bd apart and a 3 bd apart. and a low difference between 3bd. and 4bd.
Anyways, If I find 2 people who want to share a 3 bedroom apart I´ll ask for 6 months in advance (US$400 x 6 = US$2400 including flat expenses and taxes, bills will be divided equally)
It´s easier for me if someone is interested in sharing a 2 bd apart. US$500 will be enough including everthing.

Let me know.

Back