Looking For Running Buddies! :-)

Dustysioux

Registered
Hola todos!

I'm here in BsAs for the next 3 months and am looking to restart my former running habit. It's always so much more fun and challenging to run with others so I was wondering: are there any running groups already in existence? or, does anyone want to join me for early morning or evening runs somewhere green in the city? I live in Gascon y Corrientes at the moment. I'm looking to start at 4 miles/6 km (10min mile pace) to start with.

Feel free to join me in Puerto Madero, along the water (clear air, next to zero traffic), in the mornings, just after the birds shut up (which is about the only time you can run here in this season, without dying of heat, at about 5-ish am...) I'm the only freak running there, at that time, easy to spot.

Feel free to join me in Puerto Madero, along the water (clear air, next to zero traffic), in the mornings, just after the birds shut up (which is about the only time you can run here in this season, without dying of heat, at about 5-ish am...) I'm the only freak running there, at that time, easy to spot.
I am having a hard time with all the concrete payment. The only place I can run is park Palermo. Is Puerto Madero a good place run, is there a trail? is it pretty safe ?
I can always take a taxi first.

Thanks

Puerto Madero along the water is super safe, at any time of the day or night. But it's also all pavement. It's my everyday bread. The better treat (far from every day) is Reserva Ecologica Costnera Sur, a few blocks more east. Lovely trails, dirtroad, all trees around, close to water. Safe - mostly, not always, depends. On weekends hopelessly overcrowded. Closes every day way too early (5-6-ish pm)

Check out Plaza Holanda over there in Palermo towards the corner of Libertador and Sarmiento. That place is awesome, they have a loop around the lakes and sidewalks running all throughout there along libertador or wherever you want to go. I used to go over there 4-5 times a week when I lived there and it was a great experience :) Happy Running

Check out Plaza Holanda over there in Palermo towards the corner of Libertador and Sarmiento. That place is awesome, they have a loop around the lakes and sidewalks running all throughout there along libertador or wherever you want to go. I used to go over there 4-5 times a week when I lived there and it was a great experience :) Happy Running
Yes, always enjoy that.

Back