Looking for someone to play tennis with

NO8DO

Registered
I am a 21 year old American girl looking to practice tennis with someone. I am a decent player (I played in high school and college recreationally, but I haven't played in a while). Evenings are best for me and I live in the Almagro/Palermo border area.

I play in San Isidro,so we are quite far apart,but if you need a game sometime PM me.I am B1 level here in Argentinabest of luck, Howard

Hey...I am closer to you than Howard...I am in the Recoleta area...evenings would work, especially with the days becoming longer. What time were you thinking? I posted a thread (creo) 2 weeks ago...check it out underneath my name: "ans1311" Cheers, Alex

well we had a good,close game and the rematch will be on Wednesday on my patch..........looking forward to it ....Vamosssssssssss

I'd love a game as well. I'm a 21 year old English girl...played competitively at high school and more recreationally at University. Let me know! Also looking for a decent club to join? I live in Colegiales/Palermo Hollywood. Thanks!

Hola Howard, I dare say you would slaughter me. but i am available to give you a match.
John windy BAHHH
Acassuso

EmilyK said:
I'd love a game as well. I'm a 21 year old English girl...played competitively at high school and more recreationally at University. Let me know! Also looking for a decent club to join? I live in Colegiales/Palermo Hollywood. Thanks!

Hey I am getting into B.A on friday and i would like to get out and play some tennis. I am bringing my racket so let me know if your into it.

can you guys arrange a kind of doubles or whatever depending on the interest,I live in the sticks but can drive or take the train in .I ask you because you all seem to be based in Pal)Bel(SanT areas,,let me know,regards Howard
ps welcome CaliNeil

Back