looking for Spaniard!

pscheffer

Registered
Dutch journalist here looking urgently for Spanish people that have recently moved here due to economic disaster in Spain.
Writing a story on it for one of the major national newspapers of Holland. Any help appreciated! Please contact me!
Thanks,
Peter

I'm not sure there are a lot of Spaniards moving here. Things are BAD in Spain, but they aren't so rosy here either. The "Spaniards" that are moving here are most likely Argentines moving back who moved there in the past decade or two.

A lot of Spanish are leaving Spain though, just to other more prosperous countries like Germany, France, the UK, and the US.

Hi. I'm argentinian, I was leaving in Madrid for 6 months in 2010 studying philosophy with a scolarship.
From my experience, you are likely to find argentinians that tried to live in spain mainly after 2001 and decided to come back, rather than spanish people who moved here after the crisis.

actually, Eclair, according to the Spanish interior ministry Argentina is the 3rd country of choice for Spanish people between 25-35 yars old and 1st in Latin America.
Ands yes, I have noticed on this forum that people love predicting gloom and doom in Argentina over and over ;-)

hey ariel_g, thanks for your response. If you know any Spanish people or Portuguese or Greek or Irish that have moved here for better opportunities I would appreciate any help :)

Ciao!

Ik raad je aan om wat vaker naar San Telmo te gaan, kom je er genoeg tegen ;) Succes!

I´m an INDIGNADO Spaniard who lost my management government job in Madrid and is now living the adventure in BA...riding the wave. Id be happy to help you with your report.

Back