Looking For Tango Partner!

BABusiness

Registered
Hey,

I've been in BA awhile but now working on learning the tango! I'm looking for a regular female dance partner to hit the milongas with.

I'm 27, fun, easy going, American.

Interested? Shoot me a message!

You should learn to cabeceo. Many who come with partners split up in the milongas, in order to get more dances with different people.
Don't be intimidated, often the ladies are not much more than beginners themselves, even the ones that are great dances are grateful for a dance.

The only way you can learn to dance is to dance with several different girls. I suggest you takes clases at el Beso. La viruta is a good place to start dancing but with awful classes.
Plaza dorrego and la Glorieta are places where you can dance without many issues.
Regards

I am actually interested . I am terrible at Tango I should warn, but I have been learning at the park in my neighborhood, this old man in my Tai Chi class has been showing me how, and I fell in love with Tango, it's similar to Tai Chi. So now I go to that place in Belegrano with my friend, and together we practice. I repeat, I suck!! jajaj PM if you are interested.

I found a great tango teacher! He is great, great great. My friend in my neighborhood passed his number to me, he gave me lessons on Saturday, private and while it was raining, we danced in the kitchen (don't worry my partner was there, learning!) and he gave me homework, drew pictures, steps, has me practicing on my own, I feel like the karate kid but with Tango, jajaja. And he is so young, 23 years old! He is amazing, not only as a dancer but as a teacher. Unbelievable. Oh, I absolutely agree with practicing with different partners, it's true.

Go to el Beso, Mo, we,fri, sun at 8 PM. Riobamba and Corrientes. Regards

Back