Looking For Temp Apartment In Palermo Soho!

shoush

Registered
hey! i have my mom and sister visiting next friday Feb 7 and I'm looking for an apt to rent that close to ours (palermo soho, close to plaza serano or Julian alvarez) as they will be coming back and forth! it would be from Feb 7- Feb 15th, then i need to rent again march 1st-april 1st!
if the price is reasonable, we could rent from the 6th or 7th of Feb straight on til April 4th (almost 2 months)
would love to rent from owner direct!
thanks so much!

Hi shoush, it is not Palermo Soho, but the building where we live in Palermo Hollywood has a few apartments owned by a company who does long-term rentals. They gave my parents a low rate for the 10 days they are visiting so I would think a longer stay would equate to an even better rate. PM me if you want the address and more info.

thank you!!! I'm hoping to find a place pretty close, because they will be helping me with my newborn, where is it more or less in palermo hollywood?

http://www.bytargentina.com/ is a useful company. I rented an apartment for my parents for two weeks in Dec/Jan and it worked out well.

Hi shoush... I am looking for an apartment also. Wondering if anyone thinks I can arrive to BA, stay in a hotel, and find one there. Or do I need to find one using the internet?

It depends a bit how long you are looking for. If its only for short-term, you probably won't have the possibility to take a look at the apartment upfront, so you might as well look in the internet in advance...

Back