Looking For Translator for Pet documents to send to me - completed.

kittycat

Registered
Hi there.

I need help please. im trying to get my cat to San Luis, Argentina at some point in the next 3 months. i am staying there short term for a maximum of 6 months(no idea where yet on a budget, still researching). i believe that when i take my cat to San Luis, (probably a brief stop at Buenos Aires before connecting flight) there will be documents in Spanish at the airport that need filling out, with my cats details. (she has a pet passport)

please could someone knowledgeable please help me?

My cat is like the child i never had. im not a rich person, in fact, im unemployed at the moment, but i can raise some money to get a translation done. so i can take the correctly filled in forms to San Luis, without too much trouble when i get there.

I hope someone reads this who has the heart to help me. I cant afford a pet relocation agency, but couldn't bear the thought of being there on my own

I definitely have to go, its a personal emergency x

Many Thanks x

Sorry, I've never had to travel internationally with a pet before, but am betting that you can find information online and via your airline with information about what needs to be completed. From there my suggestion would be to find someone in your community who can speak Spanish, and maybe you can do a little english/spanish language exchange with them for the translation work you need done. You may also need to get the document notarized, but it really depends on the requirements of the airline/customs. Best of luck!

Does the entity that ask for the Spanish translation ask for a certified translator in Argentina?

Hi! :)

Sorry for not responding sooner, i have been off-line for quite awhile. I have decided to stay in Argentina for a shorter period of time without my cat, but I appreciate your advice and help MizzMarr and Roxana :) x

Hello,

I am sorry to hear you are cat-less at the moment. I was wondering if you'd like to adopt one or help someone who takes care of them for a non-profitable organisation. His name is Brian Grove [email protected]
He'd be delighted to be in touch with some pet-lovers like himself.

I know I am late on this, but I am bilingual and I brought my dog with me to Buenos Aires so I am well-versed on the whole process. If you need any help in the future just send me an email [email protected]

Back