Looking For Website Developer Who Can Work In Wordpress

Montauk_Project

Registered
We need a website that is very similar to this:
http://guevaraproductora.com.ar/sitio/
developed in wordpress (this is a paid theme, we are open to buying the theme and have you customize it)
the most important part is to develop a portfolio page that works on the same lines as this site, replace the video on the front page with a slide show. We also want the site to look better, have a bit more of a design element (we can provide logos and colors)
our brief is very clear and ready to go!
Must be ready by February 1st.
We would insert the written content, you would be responible for design, structure, navigation.

Please contact me with a DM or [email protected]
with "wordpress designer" in subject line.
please send links to work in wordpress and how to contact you.
We are looking to spend between $1500 and $3000 pesos--depends on your proposal and timelines.
(el sitio en si va a ser en castellano, no es necesario hablar ingles para este trabajo)

I would seriously recommend looking around Themeforrest and getting someone to teach you about the structure and navigation aspect of WordPress because it's not difficult in the slightest.

I think you've got the costing for the teaching and design aspect about correct for Argentina rates but the site that you are looking to emulate isn't very impressive by modern WordPress standards.

Be cautious before accepting potential website developers - there is plenty more to the job than just making it look pretty within WordPress, have a look at Matt Cutts' videos to get an idea of what you should be expecting above and beyond the 'look' of the site.

And for those of you who already know about these things, this should entertain you ;)

Back