Looking Of An Apartment

cruizes

Registered
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I know this should be listed in advert but realize more people will be reading this. Sorry![/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Currently living in Recoleta so would prefer to stay in the same Barrio. We are looking for a furnished one or two bedroom with 1 1/2 baths or 2 full baths (this is a requirement); inclusive of all expenses. We like the area near Juncal/Junin/Ayacucho or Plaza Vincente Lopez (Arenales/Montevideo/Uruguay)[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Would prefer foreign owner. Paying by Paypal is a must![/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Have a small quiet cat (totally declawed (unas) so damage is non-existent.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Flexiable in the timing but August or September would be best. Looking for minimum 1 year but probably longer as retiring permanently here.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Please PM me only.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I know this should be listed in advert but realize more people will be reading this. Sorry![/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Currently living in Recoleta so would prefer to stay in the same Barrio. We are looking for a furnished one or two bedroom with 1 1/2 baths or 2 full baths (this is a requirement); inclusive of all expenses. We like the area near Juncal/Junin/Ayacucho or Plaza Vincente Lopez (Arenales/Montevideo/Uruguay)[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Would prefer foreign owner. Paying by Paypal is a must![/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Have a small quiet cat (totally declawed (unas) so damage is non-existent.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Flexiable in the timing but August or September would be best. Looking for minimum 1 year but probably longer as retiring permanently here.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Please PM me only.[/background]
I rented from forum member Garryl that meets that description to a tee. I emailed him a link to this post.

It is not illegal in Argentina, but it is not widely practiced, it's known as "desungulación". However these guys came with the cat from the US and were not aware of that, so you really can't blame them for that.
My advice is there are a lot of animal lovers here so I wouldn't advertise that you have a cat that is declawed. What might be an advantage in the US (for someone looking to rent), could turn out being a huge mark against you by a potential landlord. If they don't mind cats then they will rent to you regardless if your cat is declawed or not.

It is not illegal in Argentina, but it is not widely practiced, it's known as "desungulación". However these guys came with the cat from the US and were not aware of that, so you really can't blame them for that.
My advice is there are a lot of animal lovers here so I wouldn't advertise that you have a cat that is declawed. What might be an advantage in the US (for someone looking to rent), could turn out being a huge mark against you by a potential landlord. If they don't mind cats then they will rent to you regardless if your cat is declawed or not.

Some of us wouldn't rent to somebody with a cat under any circumstances.

I am judging a vet performing this kind of amputation to a perfectly healthy animal.
I am judging you selling this as a positive thing when house hunting.

I see lack of judgment all over, and the only one who suffered and is suffering because of this is the cat! Really, US, you gotta grow up on this thing and stop considering it a folkloristic stuff.

I am judging a vet performing this kind of amputation to a perfectly healthy animal.
I am judging you selling this as a positive thing when house hunting.

I see lack of judgment all over, and the only one who suffered and is suffering because of this is the cat! Really, US, you gotta grow up on this thing and stop considering it a folkloristic stuff.
why would you even have a judgement on this subject. And just for your information "I don't use this as a postitive thing when house hunting" People are strange when it comes to renting with a pet because of the possible damage on this lovely expensive fashionable furniture that you find in most apatartments here. (Usually shit but thats just my opinion) so its important to ket them know in advance.

Back