Looking to get pepperoni, italian sausage for my pizza.

the only time i found something remotely close to italian sausage was through someone on here who was making homemade products you could buy and have delivered here in the city.

never found US style pepperoni online. only a couple pizza places in the city have something close to it.

Any suggestion to buy them online as I'm not in BA, thanks.

I bring them from the states. Never seen anything like US pepperoni in the city here.

Now it's kind of a special treat for when I go home.

Last edited:
I bring them from the states. Never seen anything like US pepperoni in the city here.

Now it's kind of a special treat for when I go home.

This reminds me of when I was in Rome and witnessed a typical American tourist yelling at a non-English speaking employee in a pizza place, "I said pepperoni pizza, that's not pepperoni!" as he pointed at a slice with red peppers.

"pepperoni" sausage is an american creation. You won´t find it easily since it hasn´t been imported in years.
Here they usually serve you Longaniza in peperoni pizza. It doesn´t taste anything like it.

There are a couple of spanish chorizos that might play the part close enough.

Good hunting.

Iz

This reminds me of when I was in Rome and witnessed a typical American tourist yelling at a non-English speaking employee in a pizza place, "I said pepperoni pizza, that's not pepperoni!" as he pointed at a slice with red peppers.

Sounds realistic!

When I have some from home I carry it in a little zip lock bag down to the neapolitan pizza nazi on the corner. He won't change the ingredients on any of his pizzas for anyone, but he will put pepperonis on your pie if you bring them yourself.

Best pie in town imo (even without the pepperoni).

are you talking about carusi? those pies are fantastic!

Ha yes. The guy is hilarious on the phone.. "no you can't have double cheese" "no I don't have any morron"

He will put you pepperoni on though...

My wife (vegan) loves his Margarita pizza.

Back