Looking to Hire Native Russian, Indians, and Chinese For Finance Jobs

BAFinance

Registered
Hey Expats,

I'm looking for native Russians, Indians (India), and Chinese who also speak English for light finance/customer service jobs based here in BA. 10k-12k Pesos per month. Only qualified individuals. CV to [email protected]

What's "qualified?" Are you looking for finance expertise? Or coding expertise -- C++, MatLab, VBA, Excel, SQL? What does the job involve doing?

cafeconleche said:
And why specifically only these nationalities?

probably because they are going to be doing business with people from those respective countries. no language barrier.

I'm sort of curious what BAFinance does. He's started a most eclectic mix of threads for his short time on this forum.

PhilipDT said:
I'm sort of curious what BAFinance does. He's started a most eclectic mix of threads for his short time on this forum.
BAFinance used to be NikBaires. Admin would be able to tell from the site logs whether he is also JasPH

bmagda said:
probably because they are going to be doing business with people from those respective countries. no language barrier.

In that case it would make more sense to specify the languages required. There are many spoken in India at least.

Ofcorse, we have 21 different languges spoken in India. But most common is just 3, But the official language is English.

Back