Looking to hire someone who knows about Bees & Beehives

French jurist

Registered
I have three Beehives full of honey and it should have been my neighbor who was supposed to give me a hand taking the honey from them but she is too busy to help.

So I'm looking for someone who is experienced with bees. I have all the material needed (the hat with the net, the tool to send smoke) except for long sleeve clothes + gloves.

I'll pay a very decent fee + will offer the ride back & forth to my house.

Unfortunately I don't know how to do it + I'm allergic to bees (5 minutes death if one stings me).

URGENT (cold is coming)

miel1.jpg

miel2.jpg

miel3.jpg

My next door neighbour has a bees nest very high up in his tree,it,s huge.is there anyone in the San isidro area who could come and get rid of it?ps Good luck FJ

HowardinBA said:
My next door neighbour has a bees nest very high up in his tree,it,s huge.is there anyone in the San isidro area who could come and get rid of it?ps Good luck FJ

I could be interested if I find someone able to pick-it up and place it in one of my empty beehives. I'll let you know if I find the right person.

Here's a once-in-a-year moment in the life of a beehive (also look at the honey flowing through the panels...) :

Part of the bees leave with the Old Queen. They are grouped like this since the last few hours, likely their "scouts" are trying to find the perfect place, then they'll come back & report (it's going to be funny tomorrow to catch the new one).

It's quite impressive to look at (bees even on the ground, everywhere) & to hear too.

ruche.jpg

Sorry, I don't know any beekeepers in Argentina but my late father-in-law was a bee keeper and I admire the art and skill of beekeepers with everything they do. Unfortunately, my mother-in-law developed an allergy to bees, similar to yours, and f-i-l had to send the bees away and.... ....I know that what I am leading up to is like asking my granny if she knows how to suck eggs, but - I hope you keep near you a shot of anti-histamina or whatever you personally need for your allergy whenever you are near the bees.

Impressive! How lucky of you to have natural honey.

But a beekeeper who is allergic to bees?... you're a brave man Jurist. :)

Back