Looking to Move to the City - In Search of a Roommate, Depto, or Etc.

Gonzo

Registered
Hey Everyone,

I have been living in BsAs for about a year. I will begin working in Microcentro next Monday (Rivadavia 900s). I am interested in finding something, anything within commuting distance.

By anything I mean ANYTHING: I am willing to rent a room, share a room, share an apartment, or rent my own place. I plan on staying long-term. I would like to keep costs to a minimum. So if anyone out there knows of a decent housing opportunity, please let me know. If you know of someone I could talk to, please let me know.

I am currently living in the Provincia, but the commute will kill me.

If you are in my same situation, maybe we could get in touch & work something out. I am clean, respectful, considerate, & I don´t weasel my way out of paying for my fair-share of costs.* (*This is a reference to roommates that would eat others food, not pitch in to pay for a shared taxi cab, etc. If you fit this description, good luck, & do not consider contacting me. I know you´re out there! :))

Please let me know if you can help, if YOU know of any interesting offer, or if you know someone that can help. All leads are appreciated.

Cel. 15-6003-4642

Back