Looking to Rent near USAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortadepatti

Registered
Hi All,

We're a couple looking to rent an apartment/room near USAL (within 30 minute walk?) for at least the week of July 19 through July 26. We are on a limited budget. Hotel/Hostel suggestions also welcome.

Thank you!
Patti

I don't know about the others on this forum, but I have no clue what USAL is or where it is located in the city. Could you tell us what that is and where it is in the city? We might be able to help you better then.

If I'm not mistaken USAL is the Jesuit University on Callao.

You do not necessarily need things within walking distance. The B and D subte lines both stop very close to the university which means that you can also consider residential areas like Palermo (D line) or Almagro (B line).

My guess is that the OP refers to Universidad de El Salvador, however they have different buildings in the city, so he needs to clarify.

Sorry for the confusion, yes lwfh was right, I'm talking about the Jesuit University on Callao. I guess I thought it was more well known than it is! Thank you so much lwfh for the heads up on close transportaton. That tip really broadend my search and helped me find the perfect place!

Hi Patti,

Although Craig's isn't the best with long term rentals, it's good for short-term. So, you might try posting on there, saying what you want with a price range, and see who gets back to you. Most of the places on their are available by the week or month.

lwfh said:
If I'm not mistaken USAL is the Jesuit University on Callao.

You do not necessarily need things within walking distance. The B and D subte lines both stop very close to the university which means that you can also consider residential areas like Palermo (D line) or Almagro (B line).

My thoughts exactly.

Thanks for the tip on Craigslist HeyBA! We found a weeklong rental on AirBnB in Caballito. Not close to a subte but one block from a bus. I have orientation the first few days, then we intend to devote ourselves to apartment hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back