Looking to Volunteer in BA

eturner67

Registered
Hello!

I'm headed down to BA from San Francisco around March and am looking for volunteer programs in the area - open to anything, but really love working with kids! I'm hoping to then find a job so I can stay for a while.

I've done a lot of research and found some great organized programs through 3rd party groups that combine Spanish immersion/ volunteering but they're all really expensive... Any tips would help - websites to check out, organizations or people you can put me in touch with!

Thanks! :)

Hi,

Please let me know when you are in town. I am looking for some volunteers on some upcoming projects that will work with France and Argentina. Let me know when and how much time you will be here in Argentina. Thanks dolores

Hi, Military PM - I, too, am interested in volunteering. I am here in BA now and will be here through the end of January. What type of projects do you require assistance with?

Thanks

I work in a charity school for Autisic Children just outside the capital, (with excellent transport links, and the school bus picks children up each morning from the centre of BA and surrounding areas).

The co-ordinaters speak english so feel free to contact them at [email protected]

here is the school website: http://www.fundaciondaicad.org.ar/wordpress/

I believe that the school secretary will be back in the school around Jan 9th (as it is currently the summer holidays) however if you recieve no reply leave me a comment and I will forward your email to the co-ordinater directly.

Saludos

Back