Los paises mas corruptos del mundo

laureltp

Registered
http://www.transparency.org/policy_research/surveys_indices/cpi/2009/cpi_2009_table

This is supposed to be a list of the world's nations ordered from least to most corrupt. I don't know if I agree with their results though. It places Cuba at 61 and Argentina at 106. Is Argentina really more corrupt than Cuba? That doesn't sound right to me.... How about Chile at 25 and Uruguay at 26? They did pretty good.

Good news for New Zealanders though, your number 1! (USA you come in at 19, not bad at all.)

Who are more corrupts the one who commits the crime?

Or the one who pays to make sure the crime is committed?

Is the MURDERER who take a life by a contract more or less criminal than the one who pays to make sure this crime is carried on?

Is we analyze this with some logic we will start to see how much hypocrisy there is in this process.

BTW which interest are behind this so called "TransparencyInternational.org" who runs them? To who they respond? Who are their masters?

Sure it's not run for or by Argentina and that is very obvious.

Anyway from the same ""TransparencyInternational.org" we have this...

Bribery of Public Officials by Sectors

The first ranking shows how likely companies in each sector are to bribe public officials. According to senior business executives, companies in public works contracts/ construction, and real estate and property development, are the worst offenders. Fisheries and the banking and finance sector were identified as the cleanest sectors in this regard.

How good report is that? Remember this report was done on 2008 when all that corruption and collapse of the financial system was blowing up.....what a contradiction, no?

As the effects of the financial crisis are being felt around the world, Transparency International’s 2008 Bribe Payers Index (BPI) exposes the degree to which companies of the leading exporting nations are likely to engage in bribery when doing business abroad.

The damage caused by supplying bribes, irregular payments and other types of influence buying is clear – distorted markets and social inequity. In spite of governments’ pledges of zero tolerance for foreign bribery and assurances of ethical behaviour and corporate social responsibility from companies, the 2008 BPI reveals that not one of the world’s most influential economies can be seen as being exempt from exporting international corruption. The 2008 BPI should serve as a call to governments and companies alike to observe and pursue anti-corruption measures with renewed vigour.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

A little hypocrisy goes a long way on some post...

Cuba is so closed that it is probably hard to evaluate. There is some foreign investment (Spain, for example) so there are some means of judging transparency. It may be that in order to get ANY investment Cuba has to be fairly transparent. That's just a guess, though. Chile is a well run country and has been so for a long time.

It doesnt surprise me that Chile and Uruguay are so high up the tables, you just have to look where NZ companies invest in south america.. and it aint argentina.. i am surprised where arg is though, they are usually down around Zimbabwe in most surveys of this nature.. so maybe things are getting better here..

I have heard good things about Chile too, that they are well organized and a nice country, but I have never really been there to know. Good point with Cuba it could just be a lack of data. I just thought really Castro better than Christina? Not that I am a big Christina fan but I think Castro is a hard one to beat.

sergio said:
Cuba is so closed that it is probably hard to evaluate. There is some foreign investment (Spain, for example) so there are some means of judging transparency. It may be that in order to get ANY investment Cuba has to be fairly transparent. That's just a guess, though. Chile is a well run country and has been so for a long time.

laureltp said:
I have heard good things about Chile too, that they are well organized and a nice country

I've heard these things too... from my English students who are Argentine and work in banking here in Buenos Aires. Not a good sign when a nation's bankers don't trust the nation.

Chile is a weird case, even under the military gov they didnt bankrupt (take everything they could get there hands on) the country, which is unusual.
Uruguay had a debt crisis a year after argentina, the country defaulted on its debt, but unlike arg, they managed it well and pulled themselves out of it..
I also think they think differently to most latin countries, as chile has free trade agreements, one even with NZ which it competes with on agro and forestry, and uruguay is pretty progressive too in investment and a reasonable open economy..

davonz said:
It doesnt surprise me that Chile and Uruguay are so high up the tables, you just have to look where NZ companies invest in south america.. and it aint argentina.. i am surprised where arg is though, they are usually down around Zimbabwe in most surveys of this nature.. so maybe things are getting better here..

Your arrogance shows Mr New Zealand a country that must win the award for the most hypocritical society on the planet . Corruption is a very easy term to dismiss a society and demonise a people for political reasons and if we really define corruption New Zealand , Australia, USA, Norway , and many others would be much higher than Argentina.

How many wars has Argentina committed itself too ? Are we currently in Iraq, Afghanistan and other wars that New Zealand under the banner of Anzac has supported . It always follows its Masters Orders.

New Zealand must win the grand prize for the lap dog of the world and its glorious celebration of the Anzacs shows it respect for the cruelty of war. Lies and more lies were fed to us about Iraq, Afghanistan and many other wars and New Zealand like Australia still committed its praised soldiers to commit crimes and destruction on innocent peoples . There is no worse corruption nor worse human crime than those committed in lies and deceit.

How many dictators has Argentina supported freely ? Those governments were imposed on us by outsiders like Henry kissinger and his band of evil men that supposedly are once again from the freedom loving west .

Geez give us a break ..............................

Back