Lovely Flat Available in heart of Belgrano just $750 short or longterm

bseabrooke

Registered
Lovely modern one bed apartment available in Belgrano for just $750 (includes water, heating, high speed internet and cable) you just have to pay gas and electric.

Apartment located in Jose Hernandez literally 30 seconds walk from the subte, just off Avenida Cabildo where all the shops and restaurants are and where all the buses pass. Also 10 minutes walk to the train station. 30 seconds to Disco Supermarket, 5 minutes walk to Coto, Carrefour and more. 7 minutes walk to China Town and 5 minutes walk to Belgrano park. Great safe location and interior facing so there is no street noise.

Wooden flooring in living room and bedroom. All new furniture, and brand new 32 inch TV. Kitchen comes equipped with fridge, oven, microwave and all your plates, pots and pans etc. Located on the first floor of a portered building with lift. Heated flooring and 24 hour hot water with lovely shower and bath.

Very clean, modern and lovely. Really great price, unfortunately we have to move as my husband got a job and the commute is too far. Please email me for photos as I'm not sure how to upload them here [email protected]

What is the square meter? Do you except the peso? Any picture of the place? What is the noise level during day and night?
thanks

hello, id have to ask the landlord about pesos but i imagine it would be a bit more obviously. id say its about 45 square metres. email me at [email protected] for photos as Im not sure how to put them on here. very quiet at night as its an interior apartment and off the main street

Back