Lovely Spanish teacher available now

Caseycat

Registered
All

My lovely Spanish teacher is looking for new students so I'm here to try and help. I've been taking lessons from Mabel since I settled in BA in January and although I'm currently focused on a new job, will return to see her when I have more time - my Spanish has improved significantly and I consider her a part of my family here in Argentina.

Mabel is a local and has close to ten years of experience teaching Spanish to foreigners at all levels - beginner to intermediate and advanced - through established schools and privately. She's very warm, patient and passionate about teaching Spanish. She provides all materials including copies and homework, and will structure the classes to your preference eg. a focus on grammar.

She charges about 50 pesos an hour and as far as I'm aware, can meet for classes in different locations across the city, however, I've always meet her in Palermo. If you or someone you might know is interested in taking classes please send her an email at [email protected]. Happy studying!

Back