Mac repair shop in Colegiales?

on the brink

Registered
My iPhone needs a new battery. Someone here recommended a shop in Colegiales, but after searching the forum I still can't find the post.

Does anyone know of a good place?

We've dealt with the people at Mac Station (macstation.com.ar) in Cañitas (Maure 1789), it's not Colegiales but it's not too far away. My iPhone needs a new battery as well, so please report back on how your experience was.

Thanks, Milanesas....! That's the place I remembered.

Just phoned for an estimate: To change my iPhone 6 battery costs $5200, and takes three days.

They sound very professional, but I won't try them for a while. With the typical perversity of machines, my phone has started recharging like new.

My iPhone 7 needs a new battery too, and Salva Corp no longer do phone repairs. Does anyone have a recommendation? Close to Recoleta if possible.

There was a specialized store inside the Galeria on Libertad between MT de Alvear and Paraguay. They had two locations.
Reasonably priced, i never managed to take my phone since i wasn't carrying it when i found the place.

If that fails, there's another place right around the corner on MT de Alvear. Between Libertad and Talcahuano.

Otherwise, tell me where in Recoleta and I'll tell you the closest place I remember. There are plenty.

Iz

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Expat Life 9
B Expat Life 6
S Expat Life 7
rrptownley Expat Life 7
D Expat Life 19
Back