Macbook Pro Power Adapter Urgently Needed!!

Ashley

Registered
Hi everyone
My husband left the power adapter to his macbook pro at a client's yesterday and won't be able to get it back for 2 weeks! (best case scenario...the worst case scenario is that it's already been swiped!).
He's now completely out of charge and is in the middle of an online course that he needs to complete this weekend!
We're trying to avoid paying the ludicrously inflated prices for one at the mac station here and wondered if an expat might have a spare one kicking around that they would be willing to sell us (preferably) or loan to us for a couple of weeks if not.

He is looking for, ideally, a 60W MagSafe power adapter with a T style connector...It is for a 13 inch, mid 2009 MacBook Pro. He said that an 85W one could also be used...

If anyone could help us out, please get in touch. He could pick it up from wherever in Capital Federal today or tomorrow.

thanks again xx

If you dont find one, you can try mercadolibre. A lot of the vendors have same day or next day delivery : http://listado.mercadolibre.com.ar/magsafe

I have a couple extra (kept forgetting mine and having to buy new ones). I'd sell one to you and you can come get it in Belgrano. Send me a PM.

Back