Macri again, treats, Argentine like Children.

What do we learn from all this? The truth is that now we can see that there has never be (in last 8/10 decades at least), a truly liberal (orthodox) administracion. Only the hated and discredited "neo-liberals", (neo means cuasi), and populist goverment and military juntas.
All these idiots now had to to was to leave the dolar exchange completely free of goverment internvention.
If you would think the dolar was cheap, buy it!. If you think the opposit, sale it!. And that was that.
But in the bottom of their hearts they couldnot do it, and instead created a new system they called "floating rates". This meant the administration would act on the market rates and buy or sell USD to keep a"balanced" rate. This of course forced continuos sales of USD from the Central Bank, the very problem they tried to prevent on the first place. In other words, they used the people's money to gamble in Las Vegas style.
A self-fullfilling profecy.

We know that. Argentine Neoliberals are synonym of god level corruption plus nazism.
I predicted this for the last 3 years because it already happened before:
https://rapidiario.com/fue-la-llamada-plata-dulce/22014
As you can read there, they did exactly the same.
You have a moovie too:

32990303-11B4-4437-AE07-82D5AB947361.jpeg8AED6361-9FEF-4D01-9B13-7D62182F408C.jpeg

Stantucker I am waiting for your reply as you are one of the few on here that seem to believe in Macri and his government . I like to understand what policies has he done to improve Argentina? Thank you in advance

Q

Stan please explain the reasons why you like Macri and what policies has he done to improve Argentina. Thank you

He already gave his opinion in another post, 4/5 paragraphs detailing it all. Wrangler wrote back a maniacal response misrepresenting everything he said.

He already gave his opinion in another post, 4/5 paragraphs detailing it all. Wrangler wrote back a maniacal response misrepresenting everything he said.

Can you please cntl copy the link? There are so many thread about more or less the same topic that I’m already lost.

Carrió: " Yo me divierto porque las crisis me generan adrenalina"

https://www.cronista.com/economiapo...isis-me-generan-adrenalina-20180903-0047.html

What a sick comment from a very sick person . Peoples lives have been turned upside down the last week and this cynical dishonest politician feels empowered by the suffering around her caused by a government that she supports . This is a very serious crisis and these politicians seems to be having a fiesta . This is cynicism of the worst kind.

They are very likely to say yes tomorrow, but it's going to come with strings attached that some may not like. I personally think, that this is all planned step by step by this government. I would almost go as far as to say that it is choreographed, including everything that Eliza Carrio stated yesterday. Let me elaborate on what I mean.

Macri was ready to have a cabinet shake up, that is, that's what he 'claims' he wanted to do. All of a sudden, You have Carrio dissenting, and this government reverses course. It's a joke truthfully, but all is coming to light. This is going to be very interesting.

Jauretche wrote this in 1957:CDE56934-F3C0-4063-84B6-EF47B70FCF5E.jpeg

Can you please cntl copy the link? There are so many thread about more or less the same topic that I’m already lost.

Sure.

Wrangler and Perry, I will respond as what I guess you would see as a macrista. While I know that the country is in a very difficult situation economically, there are still folks who do not think that all is lost. I know personally the director of a branch of one of the largest banks here, and he thinks that the economy is headed in the right direction macroeconomically, that the dollar needs to be as high as it is, so that Argentina can become a export-based economy, and not just in regards to el campo. There are lots of folks who think that is the economic model that Argentina needs to embrace. I will admit to not knowing a lot about economics, but that does seem to make sense to me. Becoming an export-based economy is what has allowed a number of countries like Singapore to become a real power house economically. I realize that the micro economy is the problem right now (regardless of whether the economy is headed in the right direction in the maco sense) and that lots of people are suffering. Wrangler, you asked what Macri has done since he took office (and maybe you were just talking about economically). A few things come to mind immediately: he has taken on the illegal drug trade, all kinds of mafias, and corruption here in a way the Ks, nor any other peronist group, ever has; reinserted Argentina back into the world; passed the reparacion historica for the jubilados; and fomented a lot more transparency in government. Also, lets not forget that he had to clean up a lot of Cristina's messes (ridiculous fee structure for public services, energy sector in shambles, stand off with vulture funds, the cepo, etc.) I know you will probably say that none of that matters if the economy is in shambles, which is not quite the case; Argentina is very far from being Venezuela. I am willing to continue to hope, because I have never seen anything but violence and graft from the peronists. I too think that Macri has made lots of mistakes, the first being his assumption that foreign investor would flow into the country once the Ks were gone, and the list goes on. I will add, though, that for me it's interesting, as Luis Brandoni pointed out the other night in Carlos Pagni's show, that in 2017, even though the economy had just started to recover after a difficult 2016, Cambiemos was still the most voted party in the elections. I realize the economy is in worst shape now and that the results might well be different, but even then, when it wasn't in great shape, lots of folks still voted for him and his party because of all the good things he was trying to do, albeit it without great success in some of those endeavors. Ok, boys, have at me.

Back