Macri again, treats, Argentine like Children.

He already gave his opinion in another post, 4/5 paragraphs detailing it all. Wrangler wrote back a maniacal response misrepresenting everything he said.

Mr Danger I asked a specific question and expect a simple answer . Maybe you can answer me . What policies has Macri done to benefit Argentina and improve the economy ? Thank you

What a sick comment from a very sick person . Peoples lives have been turned upside down the last week and this cynical dishonest politician feels empowered by the suffering around her caused by a government that she supports . This is a very serious crisis and these politicians seems to be having a fiesta . This is cynicism of the worst kind.

I agree 100% Perry. People are suffering and a wealthy politician says she is having fun because it raises her adrenaline. The lack of empathy is stunning.

Mr Danger I asked a specific question and expect a simple answer . Maybe you can answer me . What policies has Macri done to benefit Argentina and improve the economy ? Thank you

Perry I just quoted his response above.

I'm not going to defend any politician, most are just out for their own self interests.

Perry I just quoted his response above.

I'm not going to defend any politician, most are just out for their own self interests.

You were defending Macri just last week . What happened so quickly to change your mind?

I said the debt to gdp ratio isn't as bad as it was in 2001. That is a fact.

I also said in so many words that he wasn't as bad as Kim Jun Un or Nicolas Maduro. If you consider that defending Macri then yes I'm guilty as charged.

At least Macri aims to balance the budget. He is doing some things right.
too late, He was NOT doing that before. Instead, you was trying to manipulate the exchange rate like what China has done. Nut Argentina is no China.

Back