Macri again, treats, Argentine like Children.

wrangler

Registered
We saw another Macri today, giving Argentines a pep talk, and not giving any details whats so ever, as to what his economic plan was. Basically telling us, trust us, we know what we are doing. Again, taking no responsibility, and instead after three years in office, blaming the previous administration.

We saw another Macri today, giving Argentines a pep talk, and not giving any details whats so ever, as to what his economic plan was. Basically telling us, trust us, we know what we are doing. Again, taking no responsibility, and instead after three years in office, blaming the previous administration.

He came into power with nearly no foreign debt and basically a clean slate to grow the economy. Not one policy was implemented to help small and medium sized businesses and his policy of cancelling the retenciones from the campo was disastrous. The 5 percent of very wealthy have benefited from his policies everyone else has suffered and we are not even in the worst of the muck yet. 2019 I believe we will enter in default

He came into power with nearly no foreign debt and basically a clean slate to grow the economy. Not one policy was implemented to help small and medium sized businesses and his policy of cancelling the retenciones from the campo was disastrous. The 5 percent of very wealthy have benefited from his policies everyone else has suffered and we are not even in the worst of the muck yet. 2019 I believe we will enter in default

Interesting I saw something on FB no time to watch to busy today. Have to watch it later. Around what 2019 do you think the default may occur?

Does anyone have the link to the video where Milei predicts this exact scenario we are in today over a year ago? Sometime in March of 2017... Let me see if I can find it, I'll post it.

Interesting I saw something on FB no time to watch to busy today. Have to watch it later. Around what 2019 do you think the default may occur?

2019? You are far too optimist. If the IMF says no tomarrow, they are done.

2019? You are far too optimist. If the IMF says no tomarrow, they are done.

They are very likely to say yes tomorrow, but it's going to come with strings attached that some may not like. I personally think, that this is all planned step by step by this government. I would almost go as far as to say that it is choreographed, including everything that Eliza Carrio stated yesterday. Let me elaborate on what I mean.

Macri was ready to have a cabinet shake up, that is, that's what he 'claims' he wanted to do. All of a sudden, You have Carrio dissenting, and this government reverses course. It's a joke truthfully, but all is coming to light. This is going to be very interesting.

Please tell me possible scenarios from now onwards..

Please tell me possible scenarios from now onwards..

The dollar will keep rising against the peso, inflation will continue to rise, growth will continue to slow, jobs and factories will continue to be lost, and cambiemos will continue to blame everyone else but themselves.

The dollar will keep rising against the peso, inflation will continue to rise, growth will continue to slow, jobs and factories will continue to be lost, and cambiemos will continue to blame everyone else but themselves.

How will this affects youngsters in mid 20s.

Back