Macri On Cnn With Video

I enjoyed that.
Whatever political differences ones might have with him, he doesn't hang about when putting Argentina back on the world stage in a personable way which people can relate to.
Light years ahead of his predecessor.

The man is sharp and presents himself and represents Argentina very well as far as I am concerned. And I have never seen a dictator that presents himself like that in fact quite of opposite which is some of what we were previously accustomed too. Even better his English is very functional it seems which makes him look even more polished. Yup Impressive. I hope he accomplishes what he says he is setting out to do.

Priority 2 - Defeat drug trafficking.

Good luck with that. Taking the Malvinas by force might be a less daunting task. Might as well strive to end prostitution while you are at it.

He is just another politician drunk with power, thinking that a "president" title gives him super natural powers.

I was just thinking about the drug trafficking part. I have seen those "war on drugs" type of policies gone terribly wrong in other Latin American countries. Remember Calderón in Mexico?

Priority 2 - Defeat drug trafficking.

Good luck with that. Taking the Malvinas by force might be a less daunting task. Might as well strive to end prostitution while you are at it.

He is just another politician drunk with power, thinking that a "president" title gives him super natural powers.

This guy is drummer than a box of rocks because he never even touches on the root causes of these problems. Well that is my opinion and frankly I would put the war on drugs on the bottom of my list if I was Macri. Argentina has far more pressing problems.

True. He does not touch on the root cause of drug use which is the need to escape from one's own personal reality for whatever reason.
True He does explain very well what law enforcement should be.As he says it is NOT to protect people from themselves but to protect them from other people.
The individual must want to understand why they need to escape from their reality to the point of harm to themselves and others.It should NOT be a the state's responsibility.
State sponsered counseling in accessible programs in conjunction with police action is a more practical idea together with the decriminalization of soft drugs.
Except for not touching on the root cause,I can not find fault with anything he says.I especially enjoyed his explanation of the term "bobbies" in Great Britain.
I am pleased that there is now an exchange program under way between the U.S. and British police where the Brits teach the US. cops how to police without weapons.
The tactics of the war on drugs must be modified to achieve any real success.

This guy is drummer than a box of rocks because he never even touches on the root causes of these problems.

The root cause, whatever it is, has absolutely nothing to do with law enforcement. That is his point. The root cause, whatever it is, is irrelevant to the point he is trying to make.
Whatever the solution to the drug problem is (assuming there is a solution), it should not involve armed police officers shooting and arresting people under the pretense of "protecting them from themselves".

Drug prohibition is a failure in the Americas, Europe and Asia. And I find it extremely worrisome that Macri want to make drug prohibition his #2 top priority.

Drug prohibition is a failure in the Americas, Europe and Asia. And I find it extremely worrisome that Macri want to make drug prohibition his #2 top priority.
Since it's still early enough in his term to be hopeful, I'm hopeful that he'll go after the drug trade with force, and treat addiction softly. You can take that meaning from his words.

Back