Macri

HenryNisental

Registered
I did not vote for Macri nor Cristina ever. But people must realize the the real culprit of ALL financial crisis in this country was, and still is, the horrendous fiscal deficit.
This many faced monster has destroyed almost EVERY goverment that any adult must remember here, such as:

The Military gov'mt of Galtieri and Co.(the war was an excuse to avoid making all the impopular and necessary changes)
Mr Alfonsin gov'mt (a clear case)
Mr De La Rua gov"mt (with a delayed time bomb left by Mr Menem)
The Kirchners (even though they tried to mask it by every possible way)
Mr Macri (he probably does not know what a deficit means, being a rich boy all his life)
Some people claim that the US also has a huge fiscal deficit, which is true. But it is financed by Japan and Saudi Arabia, (who have mortal enemies at their borders), and hires the US as a kind of bodyguard. The day that this is over, the US economy will collapse at levels of 1930's or worse.

Sounds very cool to me. They deserve to live a quiet and happy life and eat plenty of paella.

Can't deny i'm very envious , they will live in a fancy area , enjoy the Madrid life , spend their millions travelling in Europe to Marbella Club to hang out with the nobility. He may even buy a title , in Italy Marquis de Palermo....!

Can't deny i'm very envious , they will live in a fancy area , enjoy the Madrid life , spend their millions travelling in Europe to Marbella Club to hang out with the nobility. He may even buy a title , in Italy Marquis de Palermo....!
[/QUOTE]

I think he already has a veeery comfortable privileged life. Granted it will be less stressful not being president and not worrying about an emotionally unstable 'vice' president looking for payback.

I think he already has a veeery comfortable privileged life. Granted it will be less stressful not being president and not worrying about an emotionally unstable 'vice' president looking for payback.
[/QUOTE]

He has no idea what life is like for most people here. That is not to say that CFK cares any more. She doesn't. Unfortunately Macri did not seize the moment and do what was needed without worrying about reelection.

I'm not. He's gonna have a VERY hard time finding decent paella in Madrid.

Some people claim that the US also has a huge fiscal deficit, which is true. But it is financed by Japan and Saudi Arabia, (who have mortal enemies at their borders), and hires the US as a kind of bodyguard. The day that this is over, the US economy will collapse at levels of 1930's or worse.

More importantly, the US Dollar is the global reserve currency and the US can print it at will. That is a huge advantage and explains why the US can operate such huge deficits with relative impunity.

But I think the bigger lesson from all of this is that there are only two certain things in life: Death and that Argentina will always be in some sort of crisis.

Whether it's true or not that he's considering decamping to Spain, this information is now out in the entire country, and if his election loss was a likelihood before, the idea that he'd leave for Spain just leaves no chance at all for any hope of recovery. It's crazy. An emblematic example of how incompetently he's managed things, essentially converting a strong mandate into a shotgun blast to the face.

How could anyone have expected a different outcome from Mauricio Fucking Macri is beyond me. He is the most typical, generic and vanilla flavored Latin American merchantilistic politician there could be. He is the living and breathing personification of the Argentine crony capitalistic model.

Back