Macri's Crush/Crash with IMF C. Lagarde

Rich One

Registered
During his visit to NYC Macri, was prancing around and said ; I have a Crush(he pronounces Crash) with Christine from IMF . Then he added I hope all Argentinians will soon crush... with Christine from IMF...! :D:oops:

Macri created a new verb? To Crush..? Crash.. To have a Crush I know...:eek:

hey, cut him a slack, he is taking a shot at being bilingual...next to some people ( no need to point any fingers ;) ) posting here in what they claim to be english language, Macri is almost a native speaker... :D

Comment well taken, didn't intend to offend Macri's supporters, but believed it to be extremely hilarious.
Macri should be judged by higher standards , a Newman HS Alumni ,US graduate, an international Real Estate Negotiator with Donald..:rolleyes: .
While CFK a Public High Graduate from an institution in La Plata? fifty years ago.. :rolleyes:

BTW, just heard the Lagarde English speech on the IMF loan agreement, missed like 25 % due to Ga(r)lic accent . Her speech in Spanish fair.....

Macri does better....!!

Last edited:
All this Brouhaha for a mere increase of 13% on the original loan amount 50 billion :rolleyes:

Comment well taken, didn't intend to offend Macri's supporters, but believed it to be extremely hilarious.
Macri should be judged by higher standards , a Newman HS Alumni ,US graduate, an international Real Estate Negotiator with Donald..:rolleyes: .
While CFK a Public High Graduate from an institution in La Plata? fifty years ago.. :rolleyes:

BTW, just heard the Lagarde English speech on the IMF loan agreement, missed like 25 % due to Ga(r)lic accent . Her speech in Spanish fair.....

Macri does better....!!

But you forget that Cris was a "abogada exitosa." Her English should be better for such a successful person.

Lagarde's English is normally impressive.

Macri does better....!!
OOPS, my bad, it was meant to imply a sarcastic overtone, shoulda put a proper sticker. I keep forgetting that the most important nuances are lost in translation - so to speak - in the written media...

Back