Making Music :: Anyone Who Wants To Collaborate?

wintermild

Registered
Hi there,

I was wondering if there are any music loving people among you...and I bet there are :rolleyes: I love to write music, play and make videos, and I was wondering if any of you would be interested to collaborate on a song or video. Could be a jam session or a bigger project...whatever comes up. I really enjoy to play with other people and make music together.
I play the piano, guitar and ukulele and I love to sing...you can check out my work through the link below...see if you like the style and would like to enter the fun :p

https://www.youtube....essiheus/videos

I'm looking forward to hear from you!

Jessi

Hey there,
I play guitar and sing, clap, hum, whistle ect to a fair degree and my Porteño partner plays guitar and harminca.
Still looking for collaborators?

Hi Chelsea,

just saw your answer now...sorry. It sounds great. I would still like to play something if you would be interested...feel free to send me a message :)

Yea let me know - I have a nice studio in Belgrano - always looking to work with new artists

hii Bart here , im living near hospitales and intrested in finding fellow muscicians to im a drum teacher by trade and havn't drummed for month ;p

Back