Management / Hr Consulting Opportunities

Hola todos!

I am looking for consulting opportunities in Argentina. I am currently learning Spanish and French and aiming to base myself here for a year or so. I have a background in HR, consulting, business transformation, change management, organisation design and internal communications. Interested in any tips or ideas on how to tap into this area of work in Argentina?

Muchas gracias

Nicholas

Even for Argentines this is not a good job market, things have really slowed down the last 18 mths - 2 years, many multi-nationals have left and companies generally are not hiring.

Do you have a work visa & DNI? Without those it will be very difficult (if not impossible) to get any professional job. You may find a company that would help you with a work visa, perhaps a multi-national (companies generally have to be registered with migraciones/immigration). Without decent Spanish it will also make it tougher.

Bumeran www.bumeran.com.ar & Zona Jobs http://www.zonajobs....ante/welcome.do are two of the more popular jobs search engines. Those and as GS said Linked in are probably good places to start. Otherwise, network network network! Try and come in contact with as many people (locals preferably) as possible and who knows something might pop up.

Oh, and one other thing just don't mention you are only planning on hanging around for 12 months because of all the effort/paperwork/cost of employees in white that could be a bit off putting.

Good luck!

Back