Maravilla Martinez Or Martin Murray ... Predictions ???

D.B. Cooper

Registered
Tomorrow is the big tittle fight over in Velez stadium. I think Martinez is going to win. If Murray wants to win he is going to have to knock Martinez out cold for the 10 count. I don't think he can get a decision with the home crowd against him. No matter how good he fights. He needs a knock out.
All I want is a clean fight. No shenanigans. May the best man win.

I wouldn't want to be Murray if he wins. The crowd could be quite hostile!

Anyone know what channel it will be on?

I'm going Martinez. Can't beat a man at home especially when his home is Argentina.

Personally, I am a little concerned about the weather forecast. Really don't want to be sitting in the predicted rain!!!!!!!!!!!

Fortunately Murray had Spanish subtitles when he spoke.... St. Helens dialect? I understood a few words of his speech?
I'm sure its all arranged for Martinez to win in his home turf....!

Anyone know what channel it will be on? ...

It will be broadcast on the Public TV channel & in HD on the TyC Sports channel. HBO will televise it outside the country.
It starts at 6 PM but the main event will be around 10 PM.

Fortunately Murray had Spanish subtitles when he spoke.... St. Helens dialect? I understood a few words of his speech?
I'm sure its all arranged for Martinez to win in his home turf....!

everything is arranged in the dirty Argentina right

Hang on, it starts at six but they don't start knocking each other about till ten?
What happens during those four hours?

I guess you've never seen a title bout.
There are other "undercards", (i.e. less important fights), before the main event.

Back