Marketing Assistant Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayhueque

Registered
We are a travel agency with offices in Buenos Aires and we are looking for students/expats who want a part time job.

The position involves contacting our clients (including customers and hotels) to promote our agency. There are two different posibilities: 20 hours per week and 30 hours per week.

Basic spanish needed.

Anyone interested, please drop me a PM.

Hola,
I am an Indian, living in Buenos Aires, fluent in english and able to converse in spanish. I am very interested in this job opportunity.
Kindly let me know if there is any other information i could provide you with.
Saludos,
Vin

Hello!
I'm an American staying in Buenos Aires and I am also very interested in this job opportunity. I'm new to the forum so I don't know how to send a pm haha, but if you could just let me know what else I would need to do, that would be great!

Hello,

I am highly interested in the marketing assistant position. After my graduation in Psychology in Germany, I worked and traveled in Australia for 5 month before coming to Argentina. German is my native language and I am speaking English fluently, Italian and basic Spanish.

I have high intercultural competence as I lived additional to Australia and now Argentina also in Italy for 7 month.

I would be happy to send you my CV. Please contact me under: [email protected]

Kind regards

Katherina

sayhueque said:
We are a travel agency with offices in Buenos Aires and we are looking for students/expats who want a part time job.

The position involves contacting our clients (including customers and hotels) to promote our agency. There are two different posibilities: 20 hours per week and 30 hours per week.

Basic spanish needed.

Anyone interested, please drop me a PM.

Hi,

I am unable to send you a PM. I am a 26 year old British female with a BA hons Degree and a Masters. I currently have work up until 9th November in Buenos Aires but I am looking to start a new position from 3rd January 2013. I am upper intermediate to advanced in Spanish. If you have anything available at this time please send me a PM and I can forward my CV.

Many Thanks

Steph

Hi,

I am student from England studying Spanish and Russian at Bristol University. I am living in Buenos Aires until mid February. I can speak Spanish fairly well and I am interested in working part time. My email address is [email protected] so if there are any jobs available please contact me!

All the best,

Joshua

Hello and good morning!

I am from Paraguay currently living in Buenos Aires, fluent in spanish, english and portuguese, and little italian.

I am new, therefore I do not know exactly how to send PM., besides I am very interested in this possition.

I have been working in the tourism industry for almost a year, with Pluna and Alitalia, both airlines with Amadeus support
Kindly let me know where or how may I send my resume

Best regards,

Marcelo

Hello, my name is Laura. I have just recently moved back to Buenos Aires after living in Canada. I am fluent in both English and Spanish (and I have extensive knowledge on French and Italian). I am interested in this job but do not know how to send a PM. I would greatly appreciate assistance with this. Thank you.

Hello, I am from Japan and live in Buenos Aires until 2014.
I have some marketing background from my previous jobs, and am interested in the tourism industry in general.
I am fluent in Japanese, English, and basic level of Spanish.
It may be too late already for applying the position, but if not could you kindly let me know how to drop a PM so I could send you my CV?

Best regards,
Yayoi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back