Marta Minujin's sculpture in new Retiro subway station

I am glad the Bubble wrote about this, but the english is sure stilted.
"every station has been intervened"?
Serio?
Did google translate this article?

Every station has a project by ONE of the top female artists in Argentina- not by all three of em.
If you are going to publish in english, it should be understandable in english.
Ol Pedro needs a proofreader.

Most of the infrastructure work that has been done lately is actually pretty well designed, and I am enjoying and using it. Rode the E line several times in February, its very convenient. And I like seeing art in the stations. I am looking forward to walking on the plaza over the Paseo del Bajo, too.

Serio?
Did google translate this article?

Why don't you complain to the Bubble?

I think they just rewrite articles published in Clarin and Lanacion to the best of their abilities.
If you read local newspapers and find some interesting articles, why don't you write a commentary here and publish a link?

I would complain to the bubble- but they have removed all comments from their website. I used to comment all the time there. I guess they got too many work from home and make a million pesos scams.
Anyway, I write commentary here a lot- you must have just joined :cool:
You can read about all the bands I go to see, and disagree with me about that.

My problem with the bubble is they no longer have their best columnist, Branca Fernet, and Adrian, the founder, hardly writes at all these days, so, instead, we get a constantly changing cast of foreign exchange students without much depth of knowledge.

I'm delighted that the E line extension to Retiro opened on June 3. I used the station at CCK for the first time on Thursday. Beautiful works of art adorn the walls.

DSCN2525.JPGDSCN2526.JPGDSCN2527.JPGDSCN2528.JPGDSCN2524.JPG

I will be taking the E line a lot, it goes places I need to go.
One thing that is particularly interesting about this artwork is that it is real "public art"- artwork paid for as part of a government infrastructure program, which is quite rare in Buenos Aires- we have the big Evita on 9 de Julio, and the pieces at the Parque de la Memoria, as well as the Floralis Generica on Alcorta, but the city has not had a consistent policy of adding artworks. I hope this is the beginning, myself. Older Subte stations had decorative tile by artists, but not actual artworks.

Back