Martial arts class: introduction to jiu jitsu and self defense

hepdoll

Registered
Hi everyone!

Safety is a topic that comes up on this forum from time to time, so I thought some of you might be interested to know about a class that my boyfriend is teaching in October.

He will be teaching an introduction to Brazilian jiu jitsu, a style of martial arts that is particularly useful for self defense. My boyfriend is Argentine so he will give the class in Spanish but he also speaks good English and will happily provide instructions in both languages for anyone who may not know Spanish very well. He is a black belt in jiu jitsu and the head coach at his academy, Revolution BJJ.

The details are on his website (in Spanish): Introduction to Jiu Jitsu. Here's the short version in English:

When: Saturday, 1 October, 15-17hs
Where: Camargo 284 (in Villa Crespo)
Cost: $35 pesos per person. If you bring a friend, each of you pays just $25.

Personally, I've found it empowering to learn some ways to physically respond to an attack, should I need to. So for anyone who may have been interested in trying out a martial art or learning some self defense techniques, I think this would be a good opportunity for you. Feel free to message me with any questions.

Hello,
We are interested in childrens' class. Let us know via PM

Hi Risu, I just sent you a message! Look forward to hearing from you.

Just a reminder that the class is this Saturday. Hope to see some of you there! :)

Back