Massage Therapist and Yoga Instructor

onenessissweet

Registered
I have been living in BA for 9 months. I work from home as a massage therapist. I just started yoga classes in english in Las Canitas, Gorostiaga 1776, Wednesdays and Fridays 10:30-11:30am.

I am interested in connection with people through shared activity. I value our innate state of well-being and inner potential, and lifestyle choices such as massage, yoga, reiki, healthy eating, a sense of humour, that support actualizing all the possibilities available to us in life.

Please check out my website at www.lotusflowermassagetherapyandyoga.com

Beso,

Karen

I highly recommend Karen for massage! Although I'm sure she can do standard Swedish massages for relaxation purposes, she's great if you need a truly therapeutic massage. She is trained in and has experience working with pregnant mothers, athletes, and in spa environments. I am very particular about my massages and have been very happy with hers

Her rates are very reasonable for the quality of the massage and she will make house calls or see clients at her apartment. A friend and I split a 5-massage package and scheduling the appointments has been a breeze.

On top of all of this, I've found Karen to be an incredibly kind and trustworthy person.

Back