massage therapist / yoga teacher

elinrudasen

Registered
Would like to hear from qualified massage therapists who may also want to teach a couple of yoga classes. Must be able to speak BOTH Spanish and English.

Hi! I remembered reading about yoga through the Lost Asian's blog (foodie in Argentina). This is the article
http://thelostasian.com/eat/brunch/natural-deli-buenos-aires/

Frances Ren, an instructor, is listed as speaking English and Spanish and she runs Bueno Onda YOGA. She might be a good person to ask: [email protected]

You could probably also search on kinesologia, osteopatia, and massage as a friend has had good experiences where places will pick appropriate treatments depending on your needs. Suerte!

Hi: I am a power vinyasa yoga teacher and reiki master practitioner. Working currently full time in the States but traveling to BA at the beginning of April to teach a yoga/reiki workshop and planning to stay for a long period of time. Let me know if interested. You can reach me at [email protected] or www.yogabyana.com
Namaste;
ana

Thank you all for your replies. There may be an opening coming up for a massage therapist 1 or 2 afternoons a week. The yoga teaching is a MAYBE depending on space availability. Massage is the bulk of the work. Hopefully someone who plans to stay in Buenos Aires for a while.

Back