Mattress to be sold this week

sarahpterry

Registered
Ok sorry to post this in the forum as well but I didnt know how many people looked at the classifieds and on a fairly tight schedule. I have a double foam Mattress for sale. It is unused but without the plastic cover it came with. I paid $600ARS for it so I am looking for $500 or nearest offer. It will need to be collected (Palermo, Chacarita, villa Crespo border) I need to sell it within the week so please let me know as soon as possible.

Attachments

• IMG_0363.jpg
    IMG_0363.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 12
Thankfully no, I am still trying to squeeze all I can out of my bank account before anyone notices!!! I am just moving and the new place has a good mattress

The measurements are 75" x 55". I am afraid I don't know the density and it is make free. When I bought it I asked for a medium softness/hardness. I am sorry I cannot be more specific. You are welcome to come and see it if that helps

Hi there, I just moved to a new place in Almagro. I'm really interested in the mattress. My email is [email protected]. Would it be possible to check the mattress out first? Both me and my boyfriend have a lot of flexablity and could work around your schedule. Keep me posted :D

I have to sell this before the 25th of July so I am taking offers. Please contact me ASAP to check it out or make an offer

Back