Mayweather-Pacquiao, Saturday May 2 On Tv Pública

el_expatriado

Registered
Looks like Public TV (Canal 7) is going to be showing the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight this Saturday. There's no way I would pay $100 to watch this thing (like the poor souls in the US), but here in Argentina it looks like Cristina paid the bill for us and is bringing the fight to todos y todas. So fire up your parillas, grab a choripan, and get ready watch Mayweather take down a past his prime Pacquiao.

I wonder if you can watch it on TV publicas website? You could for the world cup games.

Don't tell the poor souls in the US.

I hope I'm wrong but I have to go with Mayweather by decision.
I'll be watching it. Can't miss it. It's free here & $100.00 in the US.
A bargain is a bargain.
And if Pacquiao wins,... would be nice to see a Chino Maidana or Lucas Matthyse title match.

el expatriado i can guarantee you cristina did NOT give that to you for free! I did as well as did all others here who pay taxes!!
The day she gives us something out of her pocket and makes a generous offer with no ulterior motive is the day I will vote for her and all of her lame parasites which means NUNCA!

I hope I'm wrong but I have to go with Mayweather by decision.
I'll be watching it. Can't miss it. It's free here & $100.00 in the US.
A bargain is a bargain.
And if Pacquiao wins,... would be nice to see a Chino Maidana or Lucas Matthyse title match.

This fight is seven or eight years late in the making. Pacquiao is about half the fighter he once was and Mayweather is no spring chicken either. Lots of money to be made though.

Such a worthy use for public funds! It's reassuring to see that everyone from the bottom to the top has his (or rather, her) priorities straight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O39psaFgk_U

Haven't watched a boxing match in years. My favorite fighter was Aaron Prior. The link is to his first
fight with Alexis Arquello in 1982 which was named fight of the decade by The Ring magazine.

Back