Mcdonalds Has Pancakes!

GS_Dirtboy

Registered
Unfortunately, you need to bring your own maple syrup! Dulce de leche? NOOOOOOOooooooooooooo ...!

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p721/JeffreyHarth/WP_000287_zps483649ae.jpg

Where is that place? Do they have eggs over easy too?
I have no idea about over easy. I'm a sunny side up guy. The address is Nicaragua 6068 near the corner of Arevalo. I'm sure they can make them for you. They have a weekend brunch that's to die for. It's obviously french but it really doesn't matter. They have what they call huevos completos and they are to die for. The place is packed on weekends. They open at 10 and the food is to die for. Short of having an IHOP this it the best thing ever. Their lemonade is ridiculously good as well. They also have baked goods and the service is excellent.

I have no idea about over easy. I'm a sunny side up guy. The address is Nicaragua 6068 near the corner of Arevalo. I'm sure they can make them for you. They have a weekend brunch that's to die for. It's obviously french but it really doesn't matter. They have what they call huevos completos and they are to die for. The place is packed on weekends. They open at 10 and the food is to die for. Short of having an IHOP this it the best thing ever. Their lemonade is ridiculously good as well. They also have baked goods and the service is excellent.

I love lemonade! I'm there! Thanks for sharing!

In case of McDonald's, always prudent to ask what's in them.

Making pancakes takes all of ten minutes! Here's a basic recipe for buttermilk pancakes that everyone I've served them to seems to love: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/buttermilk-pancakes-ii/ - keep them in a warm oven until they are all done and ready to eat. Serve with maple syrup, of course.

(to make 1c of buttermilk, put 1 Tbsp of vinegar into the cup and fill the rest with milk. Let sit for 5 minutes while you mix the rest of the ingredients.)

Back