Mct Oil To Spare/sell? (Paleo, Keto, "bulletproofers")

HelaineT

Registered
("Bulletproof" coffee lovers, that is.)

This may be the most ideosyncratic request on the forum, but who knows?:

I've moved from a paleo to a ketogenic diet (kind of a next logical step), and the quart of MCT oil I brought is running out! That's "medium chain triglicerides". This stuff is amazing for energy, and extremely helpful to staying in ketosis. I have about 10 more days on this stay.

While I'm at it, anyone have or know about some good-tasting, unrefined, or even organic coconut oil? The stuff I got in el Barrio Chino tastes like soap.

What about canned coconut milk without conservantes?

I did bring all these things, and paid the airline $100 extra for overweight luggage. But what I thought was a month's supply wasn't enough!

There's a community of "paleo" and some "ketogenic"people in this group. These topics are relevant to them, as shown in lively, 8-page thread some months back.
I'm seeking answers to my questions.

I did bring all these things, and paid the airline $100 extra for overweight luggage. But what I thought was a month's supply wasn't enough!
You said it, not me. Here's your answer. Pay $200 bring twice as much.

There's a difference between political correctness and dick-ishness.

There's a difference between "idiosyncratic" and stupid. If you are going to drop into BA a coupe of times a year for tango fantasies then bring enough of funny little supplements and stop looking to mooch . The forum is BA Expats. Not BA tango tourists.

I've moved from a paleo to a ketogenic diet (kind of a next logical step), and the quart of MCT oil I brought is running out! That's "medium chain triglicerides". This stuff is amazing for energy, and extremely helpful to staying in ketosis. I have about 10 more days on this stay.

While I'm at it, anyone have or know about some good-tasting, unrefined, or even organic coconut oil? The stuff I got in el Barrio Chino tastes like soap.

What about canned coconut milk without conservantes?

How do you work Organic Kale into this diet?

There's a difference between "idiosyncratic" and stupid. If you are going to drop into BA a coupe of times a year for tango fantasies then bring enough of funny little supplements and stop looking to mooch . The forum is BA Expats. Not BA tango tourists.

Does anyone else remember Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street?

Helaine, don't take it to heart, he's like this with everyone.

Come on folks, this is like the 10th time that The Pink Possum has had to apologize for fellow forum members.

I recorded Pink chastising Ghost at the last Coffee Chat:

Ghost, Have you no sense of decency sir - at long last - have you left no sense of decency?

Back