Medical Cannabis in Buenos Aires???

Huckstah

Registered
Hey guys, I am a medical marijuana patient from Hawaii. From what Ive read, the decriminalization laws allow for you to carry one or two grams of cannabis legally, although I could have been misinformed. I assumed there would be a medical program also, but a fellow Argentinean informed me that no such program exists as of right now.

My medical condition is quite severe. I have severe spinal cord injuries, and on top of that I have extreme scholiosis. I have to take daily pain medication in the form of pharmaceuticals, but the pills block my ability to form an appetite. Ive tried natural and non-natural remedies to help me induce appetite, but marijuana is the ONLY thing that has worked for me in the past 4 years of having this condition.

How can someone like me safely aquire cannabis in this city without going to dangerous places and asking on the street?

Hmm, I see you have had no replies to this. Worryingly I post under my real name and as such am a bit reluctant as well, but it seems you have a real problem and having had a lot of accidents myself I know what real pain can be like. So, wandering back last night I stopped at a bar in my barrio and was told that I couldn't smoke (a cigarette, I dont really like grass) in the semi-open courtyard and would have to move to the terrace upstairs. The terrace was an open area (if they had bothered to wind the glass roof back more than a crack) with no smoking signs plastered all over the walls. But everyone including the staff, was smoking and not your normal Malboro red which might have explained the slow service. I don't think you would have any difficulty scoring safely there if you speak spanish. Alternatively, unless lots of budding drug dealers have PM'd you, and provided you really need the stuff, I probably can find an Argentine friend who could help you out. PM me if you like.

I might want to share your appetite suppressing drugs though, i am getting pretty fat!

There is a restaurant called "sonoridad amarilla" where is allowed to smoke. Or it used to be, I have been there long time ago. It is a close door place, so legally is like been at your home and police cannot get into without an order.

You have to call in advance if you want that they open the door.

http://www.myriades1.com/vernotas.php?id=454&lang=es

You can ask there without dealing with the underground.

Regarding the legal issues, I am a criminal lawyer, so, I know some.
It is forbidden by the law but the federal chamber and SC consider that to consume is permited by the bill of rights. However, it doesn t mean that you can go freely with pot in your pockets because this standard only is valid in private places. So, it is illegal to carry it. If you are caught by police, they start a case, the judge analizys the pot to see if this is what it is, and then the prosecutor don t accuse you.
So, it is basically a P in the A.

As far as I don t smoke, I can t give you more info.

Regards

I believe in your case...........you need HIGH CBD Weed...........instead of high THC Weed.

Thc is active on the brain.
CBD on the body.

You have to look for Indica plants.......not any type of cannabis.......
Cause it is possible that you get really high........but don't get the body/espasctic relaxation effect.........

ahhhh MILES......you think that cannabis makes you slow down????
That is just One type of cannabis......the INDICAS.....
The sativas do the exact opposite........they make you move.......they give you an active feeling.....in some cases up to the point of becoming too much activity on the brain......to the point of disliking it........that is why.....i only smoke hybrids....most of the time......

Cigarette smoke causes cancer...................Weed smoke does not.........

You should try asking the craftmans in Plaza Francia, they'll probably help you. Because in Argentina it's illegal to buy marihuana, but there's always a way to get some avoiding dangerous places.

Back