Meet us at my girlfriend's tango show tonight

lovinit

Registered
If you're interested in exploring the local tango music scene this is a great opportunity.

Gabriela Novaro sings tango tonight at 21:00 at the bar notable 36 Billares in Av. de Mayo 1265, with her 3 musicians and two guest singers including the composer of several of the songs on her latest CD AbreTango (OpenTango)

http://gabrielanovaro.com.ar http://www.los36billares.com.ar
also in facebook

I hope to meet you there. Please find me and say hello. I've got a close- cropped grey beard and ponytail. Gabi is a fluent English speaker and would like to meet you too.

This is a rare chance for expats to meet some people in the tango music world and to enjoy good tango music in a traditional tango bar, and of course there is food and drink. Although this is not a dance show you are welcome to go for it yourselves....

Cover: 40 pesos Reservations: 5353-6670 / 4381-5696

Gabriela Novaro vuelve a Los 36 Billares
El miércoles 25 de julio a las 21Hs
con Hernan Reinaudo y Carlos Filipo en guitarras
Nicolás Moggio, percusionista invitado,
más una amiga cantoraza: La Valentina con Gastón Goldberg
y el lujo de un compositor increíble, cantando temas de su nuevo CD: Juan Carlos Muñiz!
"...el río no es ese río donde una vez nos bañamos, ni aquella mujer que amamos es la que hemos conocido.
El tiempo tiñe de olvido los amores que inventamos"
(Una milonga la trajo/Juan Muñiz ,en el blog de Leo Borrelli)

La cantante Gabriela Novaro instala una alternativa moderna a los estereotipos del tango sin dejar de lado la actitud urbana y desafiante que el género impone.
Interpretando temas de su nuevo disco Abretango, así como del anterior,Otra Historia, Gabriela se presentará junto a los guitarristas Hernán Reinaudo y Carlos Filipo.
Obras inéditas de autores contemporáneos o tangos clásicos poco difundidos, valses y candombes, serán parte del repertorio.

Reservas al 5353-6670/4381-5696
Los 36 Billares (Av. De Mayo 1265)

Entrada $40

Back