Meetup with older expats

barbara matthew

Registered
Anyone over 40 interested in getting together for a drink or perhaps coffee? I live near the Botanical Gardens in Polermo. I am orginally from Dallas, Texas and have been living and working in Buenos Aires for six months. Let's have some fun and meet new people!!!!

Barbara

I dont feel older, instead, with more experiences, lol!!

I am in to meet but.... next year. We have two short weeks ahead of us.

I also live near the Botanical Garden, so we are neighbours!

Lets see how this thread follows...

A few of us - 5 I think are meeting tonight at Pertutti's at 7:00 pm. It's on Santa Fe 2000 block, near the corner of Ayacucho and Santa Fe. I'll be wearing a black/red flowered top and have curly blond hair.

If you want, come and join us. You can have dinner or just a drink/whatever.

Mahara

a meet up sounds fun... pick a place hopefully a friday or saturday and it would be nice to have a drink.... well hope to meet some new people soon...

Is anyone open to meeting at Sugar on December 25th, around 8 p.m.? Sugar is located at 4619 Costa Rica. I called and they said they are open that night. If noone
can come because of the holidays, we can meet up after New Years.

Barbara

I'm 51, been in BA since January and also live very close to Botanico. Score.

But I just returned to the states for a month. Bad timing.

I'm terrible at initiating these things so would love to join you guys later in January.

-- Mark

Have you looked into BA International Newcomers? Look in the Herald for its announcements or google it.

Hi - a few of us met last week and we are meeting tomorrow at Pertutti's at 2:00 for a Christmas Lunch. If you like, please come. Send me a pm if you want.

Mahara

I just posted for an open house on the 24th and I'm in my 40's. Anyone here interested??

Back