Men Who've Made A Home Here For Love ♡

D.B. Cooper

Registered
There must be some stories regarding this subject.
Just curious to see what the consensus is on the matter...

If not for love and passion, Buenos Aires might well be a ghost town. Is there some other reason to be here really? I think I hear tango music in the background of this thread.

You could be taking a break from your Anglo and/or developed-world life to relax and study Spanish for a few weeks/months between jobs or major life decisions. BA is the perfect place for that!!!!

I definitely made my home in BA chasing down a girl I loved .Though its a different matter that she did not appreciate it and moved on once I actually moved here. Before that she always cribbed about the difficulties of being in a long distance relationship!

But I am so glad to be here. Love every moment of it!

"But I am so glad to be here. Love every moment of it!"

Just curious... How long have you been here ???

I definitely made my home in BA chasing down a girl I loved .Though its a different matter that she did not appreciate it and moved on once I actually moved here. Before that she always cribbed about the difficulties of being in a long distance relationship!

awww :( sorry to hear that

But I am so glad to be here. Love every moment of it!

I really enjoyed reading the full previous thread (just now) and especially Mintuak_Project's post. Unfortunately, the general subject was too much about raising children for me, especially on the last few pages.

I am generally more interested in what exactly brought you people here and why you are inclined to either staying or leaving. These things are not restricted to love affairs, many of you seem like fellow-sufferers in this weird place that is ultimately my one and only home. I know it sounds like rather worn-out thing to say, but I always feel like I have been living in Buenos Aires in a different life, my love for the place is completely devoid of any common sense, and fortunately, the craziness of this melancholic town never gets old.

I originally arrived here for a lot of reasons, but I can't offer you this cute fairy tale of happy marriage that you probably want to read. I keep wondering why I have been always purely attracted to passionate, emotionally unstable, hot latin women and with this built-in testosterone driven eternal stupidity I don't think I will ever find myself a honest and cool-headed partner before 2153. I am sure there will be plenty of fifs2 in the afterlife.

Back