Mendoza

Irishche

Registered
Sooooooo I went to Mendoza on new years eve because we had an Argentinian/Irish wedding there on the second. Went to an expensive parrilla restaurant to ring in the new year!! Bit of shock when the bill arrived but we had a good night! 80% of bars/restaurants closed so predrinks was awkward. ANYWAY, anyone who's been to Mendoza knows between the road and footpath is a massive uncovered drain!!

1.5 metres deep.

So we're walking n talking and looking for somewhere open when BANG... I'm in the drain (dry)

My left shin is still blue and right foot is fooked....

Discuss

After about 30 seconds of my girlfriend laughing she got around to asking if I'm ok. Which I was!!! I WAS PERFECT...... until I woke up sober the next morning!!

At the wedding 2 days later people were like "JESUS!!! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!!"

I'm not the first and won't be the last

Soooo wait, there's new years(alcohol), there's a wedding(alcohol), there's a ditch and there's a drunk Irish guy falling in it??
Come on man!!! make it more less obvious ,, i don't know , make up the part when a werewolf chased you or something lol everything else is standard wedding new years ditch drunk Irish procedure lmao :lol: nothing to see here people keep going ,......

The only obvious thing is you are racist. I Just gave a real life story , usually when you step up on a curb you expect it to be there. Just like on social media you'e never more than 2 clicks away from a racist.

Happy to discuss in person :)

Wait, what? i was laughing with you not at you wtf
message me for a meeting if you like,, if you have the inclination i can accomodate.......

Get an X-ray, your foot might be broken. I speak from experience, 4 months ago I stepped off the curb in Seattle and broke both feet.
Nancy

Those drains in Mendoza are CRAZY. I was there once after a decent rain and I swear a 10 year old could fall into one of those pits of murky liquid hell and get sucked under the street for eternity. The taxi driver told us they are really there to water their millions of city trees but they are insanely dangerous!!!

The only obvious thing is you are racist. I Just gave a real life story , usually when you step up on a curb you expect it to be there. Just like on social media you'e never more than 2 clicks away from a racist.

Happy to discuss in person :)
Words,, totally inadequate to express.. how ffing SICK I am of that word. It should be made illegal. The wanton use of it has made it meaningless. What the ..are you talking about. Irish means white. Are you saying that mc kenna was discriminating against you based on race? No, you are not. What the ..are you saying? What I got, is that you are a PC type with absolutely no sense of humor.

Clearly Irish has been watching The Commitments once too often.

Back